About SERVPRO of North East Chester County
SERVPRO of North East Chester County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. We are dedicated to getting the job done right, the first time, to mitigate your loss and restore your peace of mind. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of North East Chester County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage; and can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our focus is on YOU: the home or business owner that finds themselves in a likely new situation that you certainly did not plan for, and may not know how to navigate. We take the time to fully explain your unique situation from a technical standpoint, and explain why certain measures need to be taken to address the needs of your loss. We can help guide you through the often confusing challenges associated with handling a loss from every aspect, including acting as a liaison with your insurance adjuster or other clients. We always bring a personal, customer service oriented attitude, as we appreciate being able to assist you through what may be difficult times.
We are a family-owned and operated business that instills the same values and work ethic in our team that governs our family dynamic. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and take pride in customer service. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property and belongings. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of North East Chester County. When you call SERVPRO of North East Chester County, you are leveraging the knowledge and resources of the premier restoration company: a network of excellence and restoration support, built to serve you!
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust, and SERVPRO of North East Chester County is your local, family-owned and operated restoration franchise, ready to serve.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCAP - County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania
- FEMSA - Fire and Emergency Manufacturers and Services Association
- HAP - Hospital Association of Pennsylvania
- NARPM - National Association of Residential Property Managers
- PA Coroners Association
- PALA - Pennsylvania Assisted Living Association Industry Partner
- PAMIC - Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- PAPHCC - Pennsylvania Association of Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Contractors
- PASBO - Pennsylvania Association of School Board Officials
- PCPA - Pennsylvania Chiefs of Police Association
- PFDA - Pennsylvania Funeral Directors Association
- PFESI - Pennsylvania Fire and Emergency Services Institute Corporate Benefactor Partner
- PHCA - Pennsylvania Health Care Association Partners Club Platinum Sponsor
- Phoenixville Chamber of Commerce
- PSBA - Pennsylvania School Board Association Corporate Partner
- Spring-Ford Chamber of Commerce